At GDIT, people are our differentiator. We are seeking a Security Officer to join our team in Columbia, Maryland.
- Participate in the development or revision of security related policies and procedures;
- Administer personnel security system for clearances and periodic re-investigations through JPAS/DISS and customer methods;
- Prepare and submit Security Packages for SCI with client;
- Submit and track travel requests through company and client channels;
- Investigate, prepare, and submit Security Violations and Incident Reports as required by applicable IC directives;
- Conduct Security Education and training in relation to company and customer requirements;
- Issue building specific access cards;
- Other security functions as required.
To be considered, candidates must have the following:
- Proficiency in JPAS/DISS
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years of experience in the security field, or seven years related industry experience in lieu of the degree
- Working knowledge of SIMS database
- Active Top Secret/SCI with polygraph
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities and deadlines, strong organizational skills, be detail oriented and work well on a team
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.