The IT Systems Solution Architect maintains broad DLA-PIEE and connecting system knowledge, and advises the engineers, developers, and programmers for inclusion of requirements in development operations, and assists the Quality Control analyst with testing and measurements that demonstrate proper operation as intended without causing issues in non-DLA-PIEE scopes.
- DevOps automation
- Design, develop, and operationalize Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Delivery solutions
- Support and enhance build and release processes through automation
- AWS or Azure DevOps tools and administration
- Use of tools such as
- Jenkins, Chef, Selenium, Docker, Sonarqube, Terraform.
- Scripting using
- Chef, Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell, Java
- Windows and UNIX
- Monitoring/logging solutions
- Web infrastructure fundamentals: Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), Domain Name Server (DNS), Hyper text (or transport) Protocol (HTTP), etc.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.