Sr. Program Control Analyst
- Military veterans preferred
2020-09-06 SAIC (www.saic.com)
Chantilly Virginia 20151 United States
SAIC is seeking a motivated, dedicated and energetic Program Control Analyst (PCA) to support programs within the National Security Customer Group in Chantilly, VA. The qualified applicant should be well versed in multiple program types (CPAF, CPFF, LOE, FPLOE, FFP, T&M, IDIQs, etc.) with varying degree of complexities. The position will report to the Program Control Manager and have proven experience across financial planning and analysis, project planning and control, variance analysis, and a background in Federal procurement. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Preparation of financial internal/external reports to include Annual Operating Plan, Indicated Finals, EACs/ETCs, WBS setup, charging practice. determinations, purchase requisitions, monitoring subcontractor costs, review/approve/track invoices, CFSRs, and prepare customer invoice backup documentation. • Participates in the preparation of budgets for all contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analysis, such as funding profiles, revenue outlook, and variance analysis.
• The candidate must be able to multi-task and support multiple complex elements of the project efficiently and effectively. • Interface with contract, subcontract, contract accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing organizations, pricing, as well as Program Managers, Corporate Line Management, and external customers. • Review Request for Proposals (RFPs) and prepare pricing models.
• Bachelor's degree (will consider relevant experience in lieu of a degree) and 6+ years of government contracting experience. • Experience in providing financial tracking and support for the government customer in areas of Program Control, Finance, Cost Estimating, Financial Analysis, or Accounting.
• Complete understanding of financial analysis such as ROS, ROC, annual operating plans, accounts receivable, Revenue & EBIT forecasts. As well as an understanding of the preparation of Baseline data, ETC, & EAC development, revenue and margin forecasting, and cost estimation/pricing.
• Ability to balance long-term thinking with short-term execution
- US citizens only due to government or federal requirements
- Must be able to obtain TS/SCI w/ability to obtain a poly