**Position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
- Produce PTCO deliverables in context with the customer's Facility Accreditation Process
- Review required documentation to ensure quality, completeness and compliance with ICD 705 and/or other applicable regulations (i.e. FFC, CSP, TEMPEST checklist, Site Visit Reports, etc.)
- Provide guidance to the customer to meet completeness and compliance requirements
- Record the actions and completed task; and attach relevant documents to the associated entry.
- Create and obtain approval for the Special Operations Communications (SOCOMM) messages, documents, and email.
- Ensure that the customer sponsored facilities are selected and constructed to meet security requirements in accordance with customer guidelines and ICD 705.
- Participates in special projects as required.
BA/BS in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5+ years of related experience in physical security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry
- Experience managing the physical security of SCIFs and secure workspaces.
- Experience relating to the accreditation of customer SCIFs and collateral facilities.
- Knowledgeable with current IC physical security policies including ICD 705, TSG, TSCM.
- Experience providing construction recommendations for new construction and facility modifications to facilitate accreditation.
- Understanding of classification guidelines and program protection plans.
- Experience serving as liaison with corporate management, government program representatives, and security personnel at various levels to assist in ensuring program requirements are met.
- Experience preparing Preconstruction Fixed Facility Checklists (FFC), Construction Security Plans (CSP), TEMPEST checklists, and Fixed Facility Checklists (FFC).
- Experience managing multiple projects/tasks and large workloads.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organization skills.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Experience updating and maintaining records in customer applications and databases.
- Ability to carry and lift heavy pieces, up to 75 pounds, of equipment both during travel and while evaluating SCIFs.
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon Company and Clearance Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor.
General Dynamics Information Technology solves our customers' challenges through future-focused technology and services, ingenuity and deep mission-knowledge. Partnering with government, defense, the intelligence community, industry leaders and cutting-edge technology companies, we deliver solutions that make a difference – helping our customers to advance mission performance, transform operations and discover opportunities to build a better future.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.