FM System Configuration and Maintenance Analyst
NOTE: Due to strict security restrictions we will only consider applications from within the UK
Job Title: FM System Configuration and Maintenance Analyst
Location: Based in Leatherhead with opportunities for Home-Working and occasional travel to
Swindon ICC and client sites
Core Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for providing support and analytical skills to facilitate the day-to day operation of Concept Evolution Systems for multiple clients.
- Following the project/customer processes, information and knowledge to assist with the technical delivery of Concept Evolution System; and
- Assisting the project team with issues that may arise.
The role is responsible to the IM/IT Manager indirectly via FM System Technical Configuration and Maintenance Analyst for:
- Ensuring contractual obligations are delivered and sustained
- Ensuring project/client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
- Propose initiatives in line with industry best practice – demonstrating to the client value added
- Active project/client management including formal reporting and informal relationship management and development
- Compliance with change control processes.
- Internal colleague relationship management and opportunity development.
- Ensure full audit trail in place to satisfy internal, and external auditors (KBR or Client)
- Tracking and on time delivery of proposed initiative deliverables
- Representing Best Practice in support of KBR Property Solutions Supply Chain Centre of Excellence maintaining an Operations Manual for all service arrangements.
- Understanding current and industry best practices and developments in their domain and providing this intelligence back into the business
- Technical problem solving – understanding of knowledge and resources available
- Solution Design – Understanding when a technical solution and/or a business process needs to be used
- Communication and influencing – establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others
- Organisational skills – plans well in advance, sets clear objectives, manages time, reviews progress against plan, encourages improvements, communicates potential risks to delivery in a timely manner
- Results orientation – satisfies internal/external customers, realises the individuals impact on the team / project delivery, addresses cross functional issues and technical issues with relevant personnel
- Knowledge of systems and processes including the self-awareness to identify and address any skills gaps / potential learning opportunities.
- Interpersonal skills – builds positive relationships, demonstrates emotional stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance, desire to learn and advance.
- Knowledge of and experience using Concept Evolution FM system
- Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or similar experience
- Experience in supporting Concept Evolution
- Hold, Have held or are eligible to apply for Security Clearance to SC and NPPV2
- Knowledge of SQL Server Technologies
- Experience in Installing, configuring Concept Evolution
- Experience of API technologies and writing Restful APIs in JSON
- Experience of working in Cloud based platforms, particularly MS Azure
- Full UK driving licence
Experience and Skills:
- Good working knowledge of IT technologies, including MS office suite
- Collaborating and Remote Working using MS Teams Environment
- Analytical thinking; demonstrable troubleshooting / problem solving skills. Some understanding of programming logic would be advantageous.
- Organised – ability to plan, prioritise, self-manage but also work as part of a team and communicate effectively
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent customer service with strong customer focus.
- Ability to listen and interpret requirements then convert them to a viable solution
- Strong team player, used to working in a delivery focused environment, able to meet deadlines.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.