Iron Bow Technologies is currently looking for an IT Asset Management Specialist with RMA experience to work in our Chantilly, VA facility. Shift is Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm. This position will be remote until further notice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the daily and long-term asset management of IT inventory for the Office of Connected Care Help Desk.
- Facilitate the acquisition and delivery of new equipment to replace non-working telecommunications and telehealth equipment.
- Create tracking tickets, enter relevant information, and follow-up until the issue is fully resolved.
- Ongoing interface with government leaders to ensure efficient processing of requests.
- Follow necessary documented processes for standard and deviant RMA requests.
- Coordinate return of original equipment with vendors and customers.
- Develop process and procedures for capturing, tracking and accounting for all current and newly acquired assets.
- Maintain proper records for accountable assets within the assigned accountable area.
- Liaise with vendor support for technical support, warranty and maintenance as required
- Generate and distribute basic tracking reports on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Responsible for running operational reports in Excel
- Drive cross-functional cooperation on processes and standards
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Experience with process development and improvement
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with data analysis and intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Database Management (like Microsoft Access and/or Oracle)
- Product return process management
- Product Knowledge with Apple Products (iPads, iPhones, Wearable Apple devices, and etc.)
- Tier 1 technical service desk experience
- Cisco product experience
- Prior team lead experience
- Basic database management and SQL skills
- General Financial record keeping and reporting
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under tight deadlines
- Ability to adjust to evolving processes and desire to drive best practices.
- Analytical thinking
- Regular and reliable attendance required
- Ability to address shipment, order information emails off hours and reporting at an ad-hoc basis
- US Citizenship required and must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or business administration
- Two years' experience or additional relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in working with and supporting senior leadership
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with primary support staff
- Experience working with a service deck ticketing system such as Remedy or ServiceNow
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification and/or Certified Hardware Asset Management (CHAMP) not required but a plus.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach & strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.