Manager - Maintenance Administration
The Marine Corps Prepositioning Program (MCPP) is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide maintenance and logistics services to the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and U.S. Navy.
We are accepting resumes for a Manager - Maintenance Administration (MMO) position at our Blount Island Jacksonville, FL location
Directs and coordinates, through subordinates, equipment maintenance activities such as inspecting, handling, storing, servicing and repairing vehicles, Ordnance, Communications, Engineer and Utilities equipment.
- Develops and maintains a strong, effective relationship with customer, acting as primary interface between customer and daily program operations/administration for maintenance matters.
- Executes logistics, plans and work schedules.
- Formulates administrative and operational policies and procedures.
- Reviews invoices and requisitions to plan work activities.
- Directs and coordinates, through subordinates, maintenance management administration and support systems and technical publication reference library.
- Correlates maintenance operational requirements with program plans to ensure requisite support is provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identifies specific requirements for money, manpower, materiel, facilities, and services needed to support the MCPP.
- Develops and/or revises effective equipment maintenance programs and techniques.
- Recommends capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment to increase efficiency and services.
- Approves requisitions for equipment, materials and supplies within budgetary guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with personnel and administrative policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Enforces worker compliance with established safety regulations, and method and procedures for handling and storing various equipment parts/components.
- Prepares technical reports and correspondence, identifies problem areas/deficiencies, and directs clerical personnel in the preparation of reports and record-keeping activities.
- Plans and manages human resource activities within assigned area of responsibility, and within an organized labor union environment.
- Recruits and hires employees. Supervises direct reports. Establishes performance objectives/goals. Monitors employee progress against goals.
- Determines salary actions, promotions, transfers or other related personnel transactions.
- Maintains MCPP ISO policies and procedures and ensures on-going compliance with such.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in business or other related field. MBA Preferred.
- In lieu of a degree, a combination of college credits, other formalized training or education, and directly related work experience may be considered.
- Fifteen years of progressive experience with specialized knowledge of maintenance and logistic support activities, including ten years in a management capacity involving various aspects of cost/schedule controls, performance monitoring, report writing, program planning and customer interface.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC) as well as entrance onto to a Marine Corps Base
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.