District of Columbia
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Business Analyst to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
Business Analyst with experience facilitating meetings with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements. Experience leading tasks, providing task-level estimates, actively participating in project events, and providing alternative delivery options is desired. Participates in all Agile meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives. Candidate must be willing to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple assignments. Must have experience with enterprise web applications for the Federal government.
detailed documentation of client needs; gathers both functional and
• Experience using Confluence and SharePoint
• Creates detailed user stories including acceptance criteria
• When needed identifies, develops and supports business process changes
• Experience defining software requirements for complex products
• Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and clients.
• Interacts with PMs and their customers.
• Develops and deliver supporting business processes
• Perform data analysis to identify patterns, anomalies and opportunities to include data integrity with user stories
Ensure business requirements are in alignment with FERC and Federal records management policies and NARA strategy
Familiarity with Records and/or document management programs preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Able to obtain a Public Trust