Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Associate Project Manager
Role Context :
KBR has been awarded a support contract by the UK Ministry of Defence (UK MOD). Under the terms of the contract, KBR will provide communications network support and deliver training services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a significant project that expands our portfolio of work with the UK MOD and in the Middle East. KBR will deliver:
· Support in delivering IP Telephony, host applications such as Network Management System, Cable Management Systems and incident management software.
· Operation of Service Desks.
· Support to maintain operational capability of Fixed & Deployable equipment/capabilities.
· Design & deliver a new Management Information System
· Technical & English Language Training.
· Built Estate maintenance and upkeep.
The Associate Project Manager will contribute to the output of the Project Management Team, sitting within the Project Execution Department. The Project Management Team is tasked to deliver a wide range of projects to support the core Operations, Maintenance and Training deliverables in the main contract. These projects will typically be delivered by Sub-Contractors, with a KBR Project Manager overseeing the work, interfacing with the supply chain Project Manager and ensuring the work is delivered to time, cost and quality.
The Associate Project Manager will lead delivery of smaller scale projects and may also deliver work packages within larger projects under the leadership of a Senior Project Manager. The Associate Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of project or work package scope to time, cost and quality.
3. Qualifications, Experience and Skills
4. Core Responsibilities and Duties
Scheduled Weekly Hours:48
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.