Security Administrator - Costpoint/Cognos
KBR is seeking a highly focused strategic thinker with a track record of delivering excellent customer service and cost-effective solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain and administer a multi-company platform comprised of Deltek Costpoint, Time & Expense (T&E), and Cognos
- Establish and monitor compliance across the US and international countries and ensure data segregation and compliance
- Support comprehensive Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time & Cognos administration, security, and user support ensuring all role-based security is implemented in a manner compliant within Sarbanes-Oxley, and ITAR requirements
- Work closely across functional teams (provisioning, compliance, audit, IT, finance) to coordinate a seamless user experience
- Ensure all role-based security is implemented in a manner compliant within Sarbanes-Oxley, Segregation of Duty, and ITAR requirements across the applications
- Ability to read and write SQL, data mine, and analyze data
- Develop and maintained policy and procedural documentation
- Provide support and guidance to build a culture of trust, problem solving, innovation and ownership
- Continuously identify operational efficiencies to increase profitability and focus on customer satisfaction
- Support future development of system capabilities
- Perform daily tasks related to the position as well as various duties, as assigned, to support the overall objectives/goals of the team while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a US citizen
- Working knowledge of KBR history, organizations, and current structure is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years Costpoint, Time and Expense, and Cognos
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet tight changing deadlines
- Ability to work well with others
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.