KBR is in need of a Financial Analyst that will perform mid- level financial analysis and business management functions for the Utility Helicopters Project Office. This candidate will Utilize the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) and Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF). Other job duties are listed below:
- Manage budget execution and maintain accounting records for reporting and analysis of all commitments, obligations, and disbursements.
- Communicate with upper management and determine program status, identify variances and recommend actions/response.
- Develop, distribute, and monitor implementation of internal operating policies and administrative directives. Maintain internal library of applicable regulations, directives, procedures and instructions.
- Ensure obligation plans are documented properly. Meet with IPT’s/APM’s to review goals and provide recommendations to confirm funds are executed in accordance to plans.
- Prepare, submit, and assist in the defense of budgets required to support all assigned PM programs.
- Prepare and maintain records and pertinent documents related to manpower resources and budget requirements for in-house administrative resources for the PMO.
- Must Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in managing multiple appropriations to include RDTE, APA, OMA, and FMS
- Experience in performance of execution analysis
- Fundamental understanding of Army Acquisition Process
- Experience in cutting funding documents (MIPRs/PWDs)
- Experience in funds reconciliation
- Secret Security Clearance
- BS Degree in engineering, science, business administration, or equivalent years of experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of technical related experience required
- 6 years of experience is desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong background in Excel
- Experience work with Government systems such as General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS); Experience with Wide Area Workflow (WAWF); Experience with Logistics Management Program; Experience with Comprehensive Cost and Requirements (CCaR)/Project Management Resource Tools (PMRT); Defense Travel Systems (DTS)
- Familiarity with Financial Management Regulations to include DOD 7000-14, FMR 37-100, FMR 37-1
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.