Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech International seeks Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME)s in Grants Management to support our Government client on a part-time on call basis. This Senior SME provides risk management analysis and award monitoring oversight of Large Facilities Grants through research, investigation, and drawing upon his/her Federal Grants Management experience. The selected candidate will observe trends, anomalies, and inaccuracies in grant funded projects to add to the investigative documentation on risks associated with Large Facilities Grants Projects. Position requires little or no guidance in daily operations and the ability to work as part of a team of professionals matrixed in support of the project.
- Provides administration and oversight of large facility projects by:
- Making recommendations on the business system review (BSR) scope as requested by BSR Lead
- Analyzes large facility documentation and highlights compliance issues, concerns and gaps
- Maintains supporting review documentation
- Makes recommendations to refine review strategy based on desk review
- Authors core functional area sections of draft and final BSR Reports
- Explores issues and concerns with recipient during teleconference and/or on-site
- Suggests remedial action on issues of non-compliance
- Makes recommendations for improvement
- Provides expert advice on implementation plan or resolution of recommendations as requested by BSR Lead
- Function independently and demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Be able to provide a comprehensive and accurate synthesis of findings and analysis in core functional areas of the review
- Perform ad hoc analyses, evaluations or other technical and administrative activities and provide written responses
- B.S. Degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in federal accounting and procurement
- Experience in federal property and equipment management
- Knowledge of grants management
- Financial investigative skills or federal auditing experience desirable
- Business analysis and business process skills
- In-depth knowledge of OMB federal cost/administrative regulations, particularly those pertaining to research administration of grants and agreements
- Expertise in at least one of the following core functional areas: general management, award management, budget, planning and execution, financial management, human resources management, procurement or real property and equipment
- Demonstrated experience (7-10 years) with progressively increasing responsibilities supporting review assessments (e.g., desk reviews, audits) for government science projects (construction and/or operations) particularly NSF, DOE, NASA, and DOD
- Effective and demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Highly skilled at writing recommendations from detailed analysis with focus on business process
- Organizational and effective time management skills
- Proficient use of all Office 365 utilities and applications
- Certifications in Government Financial Management (CGFM), Certified Grants Management Specialist (CGMS), and/or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional certification in any of the following core functional areas: general management, award management, budget, planning and execution, financial management, human resources management, procurement or real property and equipment
- Experience with writing complex or long-form reports
The projected compensation range for this position is $88,000-$146,300. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.