General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
The Applications Developer will have overall responsibility in application coding design and standards.
Required Experience/Skills/Certifications: Minimum of eight (8) or more years of relevant experience in an Enterprise IT environment:
• Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
• Elastic Certified Engineer
• AWS Certified Developer Associate
• Oracle Databases experience
• Experience implementing the MVC Development Methodology
• Experience with developing and managing data models with CA Erwin or similar architecture or business process modeling tool
• Experience designing and developing solutions with Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) in an Agile Software Development environment
• Technical proficiency with developing database queries, batch jobs, and stored procedures with PL/SQL and NoSQL
• Experience developing solutions using Message Services, including management of Apache ActiveMQ
• Experience with DevOps pipeline tools including configuration management, requirements (e.g. JIRA), automated testing, and deployment
• Experience developing applications with responsive web design frameworks to support multiple platforms including compatibility with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Java, and iOS
• Experience with all aspects of configuration management planning including configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, configuration audits, configuration documentationWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.