We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Cyber Security Lead to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC in Reston VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In this role you will work directly with the client and Program Manager to develop, implement, and manage the following cybersecurity requirements for a major program:
• Overall management of all the cybersecurity tasks involved in the contract.
• Project resourcing, scheduling and reporting. Manage teams and assign deliverables.
• Establish close working relationships with client IT Security staff and program ISSO.
• Identify and communicate information security risks to program and agency.
• Develop and shape cybersecurity vision for program.
• Contingency Plan
• Review and provide input to system support documentation on security matters
• Review, assess, and resolve POAM(s)
• Participate in the Risk Management committee
• Identify security related risks
• Develop and implement security risk management strategies to address security risks
• Primary interface to client on security requirements and performance
• Primary security POC for design reviews
Required Qualifications and experience:
• BS (computer science, engineering, or comparable technical degree) and 14 years experience with + 10 Years in relevant technical positions in cybersecurity, network implementation and maintenance and at least five (5) years of experience in government IT networks.
• Knowledge with STIGS, IAVA Management and Implementation, SCAP, ACAS, and other scanning/remediation tools
• Experience leading network designs
• Knowledge of C&A processes and standards as implemented in the NIST RMF
• CompTIA Security+ or equivalent IAT Level II (DoD 8570.01) certification
• Agile DevSecOps expertise
• U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Desired Skills and experience:
• Current Security Clearance
• CISSP or CISA preferred
• Domain system engineering experience in one or more areas including imaging, RFID, Biometrics, mobility, telecommunications concepts, computer languages, operating systems, database/DBMS and middleware
• At least five years of experience supporting similar security or law enforcement agency