Provides technical and systems admin support to a suite of supply chain tools and applications. Support the requirements gathering and functional development of external and internal tools. Designs and develops computer system specifications that are appropriate for users' needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's/customer's information systems architecture standards. Creates or modifies procedures to solve technical problems related to computer systems and programs.
- Serves as point person to identify and resolve technical and administrative issues for a suite of supply chain tools and applications.
- Performs systems administrative tasks related to user setups, process and field configurations, testing, and user experience.
- Ensure application uptime meets or exceeds program standards.
- Supports the onsite technical support for a distribution center operation and offsite program and customer personnel.
- Under moderate supervision, prepare and maintain technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of systems.
- Applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 2+ years of experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.