Langley AFB, VA
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest-growing long-standing Programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems eXtended (USBICES-X) is a cutting edge Program supporting DOD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the USBICES-X team is in direct support of the warfighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real-world issues on a cross-functional, fast-paced team.
The USBICES-X Coalition Integration lab (CIL) is the enduring solution for intelligence sharing. Meeting the challenge of complex 21st century operational requirements, the USBICES-X CIL is a leader in making systems and tools available to trusted stakeholders in a distributed, Coalition Shared Data environment. Located at JB Langley-Eustis, the CIL provides a reliable resource to advance the Initial Operating Capability of NATO Joint Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management;
- Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors;
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting;
- May be required to perform high level technical services on assigned tasks;
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload;
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison;
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products;
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables;
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned;
- Participates in special projects as required;
- Plans and manages various customer-facing Projects;
- Works closely with the Program's Project Portfolio Manager and government client to develop project estimates (schedules, cost estimates, materials, services, etc.) to meet the client's requirement;
- Delivers projects on time and within budget. Projects will vary in scope and size depending on the nature of the requirement;
- A range of projects may be assigned at a time which may include coordination with various engineering teams, vendors and other non GDIT contract personnel;
- Facilitates, manages, and executes project activities from large or complex tasks that may include enterprise systems integration, data maintenance and migration, and other analysis of projects.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Must possess and maintain a Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Well-versed in MS Project and general experience in using SharePoint
- Experience with the ability to develop, maintain, and report on project plans and schedules
- Understanding of project management process of ascertaining and executing work as well as post-project procedures
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.