SAIC College Leadership Program
Join an exciting and inclusive work environment where your work matters and we put the customer at the center of all we do. SAIC is seeking STEM college graduates to join our company this summer for full time entry-level positions focused on technical solution consulting roles. You will develop critical leadership and functional skills in areas such as Cyber Security, Data Science, IT Engineering and Application Development. Our Technical Leadership Program is a 4-6 month talent development program based on formal and experiential learning with coaching, mentoring and feedback for leadership development.
What is in it for you?
Engineers may be responsible for both planning activities and hands on work to include: coding, testing, designing, deploying, troubleshooting and evaluating systems and reviewing information security policies. The engineers may also conduct systems analysis and system integration. Our engineers may work individually and on project teams to solve technical
· Experience with AWS, DevOps environment and concepts and with Agile methodologies and implementation
· Experience with Atlassian tool suite (Confluence Jira, Bitbucket) and familiarization with Git and Jenkins.
· Experience in designing, developing, and executing both manual and automated test scripts
· Experience and understanding of object oriented (OO) design and development.
· Familiarization with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery process
· Knowledge of Azure, AWS and/or Docker Containerization