The Database Analyst Sr. Advisor is a key contributor and driver of the success of the CMS - Eligibility Appeals Operations Support (EAOS) project and is responsible for designing, planning, implementing, and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation.
Daily Tasks on the EAOS program will include:
- Review CMS SOC emails for “EACMS Oracle Reports”
- Review daily Oracle database backup emails
- Verify Oracle Dataguard functionality
- Review database SQL for sprints from developer tickets, ad-hoc requests from Help Desk team
- Space monitoring of all file systems on database servers
- Review tickets assigned for users requesting accounts unlocked or passwords reset
- Verify both Linux account and the oracleadm Linux account passwords are not going to expire soon.
- 10+ years experience
- Database experience with Postgres 9.x, 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, Snowflake, MS SQL Server, HBase, MongoDB, Access
- O/S experience with AWS Cloud, Linux (RedHat/CentOS/Ubuntu), UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX), Windows
- Tools experience including Oracle Gateway, AWS IAM, AWS CloudWatch, AWS System Manager, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Certificate Manager, AWS EMR, AWS Workplaces, CloudTamer, Liquibase, GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, JIRA, Confluence
- Understand and work in an Agile development environment.
- CMS Experience
- Experience working in a remote, team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.