GDIT is looking for a Systems Administrator I that holds TS/SCI with Poly clearance for a position located in Reston, VA. GDIT has partnered with Microsoft in support of Microsoft's Government Cloud Collaboration Center (GC3) that provides end-to-end operational support for the Azure core and Office365 platform. Operational support is comprised of three teams: Livesite, Network Management, and Customer Reported Incidents. These teams span across various product groups, including Azure, Active Directory (AAD), and Office365. The services will be operated from three Microsoft OCS's in Redmond, WA, Reston, VA and Elkridge, MD with the penultimate goal of supporting all US Government environments from the same OCS.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrated experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex services or distributed systems
- Working knowledge of enterprise network gear including routers, switches, and load balancers
- Working knowledge of enterprise routing protocols and IP subnetting
- Experience using common diagnostic tools like Netmon, WinDBG, and Wireshark
- Experience with PowerShell, SQL, and Python scripting
- Able to diagnose and mitigate faults
- Able to identify and drive recovery levers with feature teams
- Able to communicate effectively through written and oral English
- Able to interact with external customers & partners on behalf of Microsoft
- Ability to perform work under continuous deadline pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree in a similar field or equivalent combination of IT training and practical IT experience
- Must hold active TS/SCI with Poly
- Must be open to shift work as 24/7 support is needed
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.