We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Web Infrastructure Administrator to join our team in Herndon, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
• Day to day administration of the application servers.
• Day to day management of other activities like certificate management.
• Installation and configuration of the application servers and keep software current.
• Troubleshooting and debug any errors occurring in environment.
• Adhere to assigned project schedules with willingness to complete projects within time-line.
Education and Qualifications:
• BS degree and minimum of 9 years' experience or combination of experience and education.
• 6 (+) years working as a Middleware Engineer working with various Application servers, along with knowledge of supporting/debugging Java-applications with extensive work using the Linux operating systems, in complex enterprise environment.
• Knowledge of the Tomcat and WebLogic system essentials with WebSphere being a plus.
• Experience in Linux /UNIX platforms.
• Experience configuring, tuning and troubleshooting Tomcat, WebLogic other java based applications
• Capability of looking into java issues, e.g. stacks, performance etc.,
• Excellent teaming and communication skills, as well as willingness to pick up new technology stacks.
• Basic knowledge of SSL certificate management.
• Ability to multi-task and provide support for multiple infrastructure related efforts across concurrent project tasks.
• Must have worked in global enterprise systems implementation, management reporting systems, or internet related technologies.
• Ability to work with development teams and vendors to resolve infrastructure related issues.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Experience in Weblogic installation, upgrade, patching, configuration, tuning.
• Experience in Tomcat installation, upgrade, patching, configuration, tuning.
• Shell scripting.
• SSL certificate management.
• Capability of learning various monitoring tools like AppDynamics. Education:
• BS in Computer Science or related field and 9 years experience or equivalent blend of education and experience.
• Clearance: Must be able to obtain a CBP BI Public Trust to start work
• Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen
• LOCATION: Herndon, VA