Logistics Support III
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC has an immediate opening for a Logistics Specialist III in San Diego, CA.
- Receives, inventories, and stores incoming material/equipment delivered to customer receiving department.
- Inspects incoming material for conformity to packing slips/purchase orders. Reports discrepancies/damages to appropriate authority.
- Assists in maintaining a well-organized database of packing slips, invoices, DD-1149s, and work orders.
- Manages accuracy and organization of physical warehouse inventory both in person and through CMPro/Navy ERP.
- Regularly performs inventory reconciliations & audits.
- Responsible for maintaining warehouse workspace and storage locations in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Prepares shipments of outgoing material based off detailed work order instruction. Boxes, wraps, packs, and otherwise prepares packages and pallets of goods for shipping.
- Assists in the delivery/distribution of incoming material to computer lab.
- Operates forklift, pallet jack, utility cart, and various warehouse tools and equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
High School and five (5) years or more related experience.
Forklift Experience / Ability to obtain Forklift License.
Ability to lift 50+ LBS repeatedly.
Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
Travel less than 10%
More Jobs For Veterans...