We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. Our work depends on a Senior Financial Analyst joining our team to support program activities at our Herndon, VA location.
IN THIS ROLE, A TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- Responsible for complex tasks in various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis.
- Lead the creation of monthly and quarterly financial business review to provide insight into business.
- Prepare monthly forecast, risk assessment and variance analysis to senior management.
- Prepare financials for monthly close and forecasting process.
- Analyze both the monthly forecast and current quarter and future projections.
- Act as focal point for communication of financials.
- Develop long-range financial models in collaboration with the management team.
- May have risk identification and recovery responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as other government regulations.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure subsidiary readiness for year-end audit.
- Provide financial leadership to the business, helping drive profitable growth.
- Manage revenue and cost adjustment submission, ensuring accuracy and review of proper back up information.
- Collaborate across organizations/functions including sales, operations, line of business and project management.
- Monitor and assess financial impact changes of Indirect rates, rate pools, and allocations.
- Provides guidance and leadership to less-experienced financial analysts.
- Bachelor's degree plus 5+ years of relevant experience; OR combination of education, work experience or training
- Budgeting, financial analysis, or providing financial support at the program or corporate level
- Excel skills and knowledge of financial system
- Must have TS/SCI or higher
- Government Contract experience
- Oracle or similar systems skills preferred
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.