Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CNO System & Network Administrator - Infrastructure O&M Administrator, to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs engineering support and system administration of specialized cybersecurity applications, systems and networks to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore
- Provides subject matter expertise in creation, editing, and management of signatures, rules, filters, and custom content for specialized cybersecurity systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, and SIEM systems
- Administers cybersecurity test beds and tests and evaluates new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms
- Provides Tier 2 maintenance support for deployed cybersecurity technologies
- Supports A&A activities through all steps of the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field
- Minimum/General Experience: 7-9 years of related experience
- Experience in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms
- Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance
- Must possess the required DoD Directive 8570.1 IAT Level II or higher certification or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment, including network/host IDS and IPS, and SIEM technologies
- Expertise in cybersecurity enterprise scanning and continuous monitoring, enterprise host/network security and intrusion detection
- Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations
- A&A support experience desired
- Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into system requirements.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.