Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Security Engineer serving as a Customer Relationship Management Representative for Enterprise Services, to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance with all customers’ policies and procedures to include TASKORDs
- Compliance with the Enterprise service requirements to include CONOPS, Account Management, and System Security Plans.
- Work closely with the customer on onboarding, updates and troubleshooting issues with Vulnerability Scanning.
- Provide first level direct customer support via phone, email, or messaging services to resolve issues and answer questions. This includes maintaining communication throughout the entire process, as necessary.
- Provides insight into efficiencies that can be gained from the current workflow based on an understanding of the customers’ requirements. Analyze customer feedback to assist in process improvement.
- Interface with Engineering, IT, Operations, and Project Management to ensure the customer’s requests are managed in a timely manner.
- Performs engineering support and system administration of specialized cybersecurity applications and systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore
- Provides knowledge in creation, editing, and management of scan policies, audit files, scan jobs, reports, dashboards, and custom content for specialized cybersecurity systems including but not limited to Tenable Nessus tools, web-based content, ServiceNow integration
- Provides Tier 1 and 2 maintenance support for deployed cybersecurity technologies
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to cybersecurity technologies, where applicable.
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Provides ideas for Automating repetitive project tasks and metrics collection through the use of scripts and assists with testing/implementation to production.
- Updating project documentation, where applicable
- Other project and corporate duties as assigned to support the customer
- Provide support and backup to Customer Relationship Management Team for other Enterprise services, when needed.
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field
- Minimum/General Experience: 0-2 years of related experience with Cyber Tools
- The candidate should possess a working knowledge of Tenable product suite and vulnerability scanning.
- The candidate should possess general understanding of ServiceNow
- Excellent organization, planning, and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have or be willing to obtain IAT Level II certifications within 6 months of hire
Demonstrated technical experience:
- General Knowledge in cybersecurity enterprise scanning and continuous monitoring, enterprise host/network security and intrusion detection
- General Knowledge on creation of workflows
- Knowledge with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations
- Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into system requirement
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of AWS technologies
- Understanding of federal Cyber Security Guidance such as NIST SP 800-37 – Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems and NIST 800-137 – Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) for Federal Information Systems and Organizations
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Ability to work in a cubicle environment without distractions
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.