Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of an elite, diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Executive Director, Cloud Data Solutions Architect to join our team in Northern, Virginia. We value your imagination and are looking for an innovative team player that can help us advance ManTech’s business solutions that enhance the Cloud and Data design and engineering of our customers’ systems and increase the professionalism of their workforce through training and exercise support.
Our Solutions Center is a small team of “all-stars” that work closely with the Business Sectors and Sales teams to meet with customers, understand their challenges and needs, and then create business concepts of operations that win. Paired with allocating disruptive technologies, emerging methodologies, new business models, and processes to adapt into a secure technical solution, our Solution Architects plays a major role in writing technical solutions into proposals, white papers, and concepts to ensure thoughts are carried throughout the proposal. If you think you have what it takes to help meet with customers, develop leading-edge secure solutions, write on proposals, and want to be rewarded, then this is your calling card!
Responsibilities: We need creative juices flowing, here are the key ingredients.
Sales Enabler. Help us win!
- Working in the Sales department, underneath the VP of Solutions, support the full Business Acquisition Process and Lifecycle. Provide technical pre-sales support to Defense, Federal Civilian and Intelligence sectors.
- Analyze RFPs to develop differentiated, compelling solutions compliant to solicitation requirements, federal acquisition process and industry best practices.
- Assist Capture Managers in developing Enterprise architectures to ensure integration of solutions and alignment with security policies, best practices, and industry standards.
- Provides architectural design to ensure successful integration of solutions and alignment with security policy, best practices, and industry standards.
- You developed a great solution, now we need you to write it. Develop white papers, develop responses for request for information (RFIs), and serve as a technical lead or writer on proposal responses, identifying and solutioning technical, functional, and security requirements.
Creator. Develop colorful secure technical solutions.
- Review industry leading technologies and industry best practices
- Develop solutions that increase the realism and fidelity of training and exercise events
- Design, develop, and document systems and enterprise level solutions compatible with the customers environment and compliant to standards, policies, and regulations
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques
- Evaluate new technology, providing recommendations and solutions integrating said technology
Customer Liaison. A positive attitude is a must.
- Meet with customers to understand technical requirements, state of current environment, and mission.
- Present technical briefings to Customer Executives and their staff on solution techniques.
- Understand complex requirements and develop Concept of Operations to drive the baseline solutions.
- Analyze customer needs, business and technical requirements to translate into solutions and proposals.
- Present technical briefings and vet solutions to Customer stakeholders.
- Communicate the role and value of the proposed solution to the customer organization and present the business case for technology implementation and/or managed services investments.
Team Player. Working together creates success.
- Team player ready to help in every possible way. When a fire breaks out, everyone grabs a bucket!
- Innovation is part of our DNA. Our culture includes technical Communities of Practice (CoPs) in advanced technology areas to collaborate across the company. Active participation in CoPs will be expected.
- Lead your own solutions and support other solution architects on your team to help increase the quality of their solution.
- Good ideas should be shared. Design, populate and expand ManTech’s virtual collaboration space.
- Collaborate. Work in conjunction with other Solution Architects to create, maintain and publish methodologies, approaches and best practices in support of ManTech key business areas.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, Data Analytics or related technical field.
- A minimum of (5) five-years of hands-on Cloud and Data design and engineering experience, including system architecture, migration and innovation experience.
- A minimum of (3) three-years of leading business development lifecycle and planning teams including problem framing, solution and technical volume development, and proposal writing support with proven successful track record.
- Experience and skills in Cloud and Data design and requirements analysis and definition; architecture styles, tactics, patterns; policies and governance, modeling and documentation.
- Enterprise Architecture experience and migration.
- Experience with working through federal acquisition process.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools to create and manage flexible and dynamic infrastructure.
- Experience with Cloud and Data design and engineering activities of applications architecture, database architectures, operational and maintenance support of custom developed open-source and/or vendor-platform technologies for Defense, Federal Civilian and Intelligence Customers.
- Master’s degree in Cloud and/or Data Engineering or related technical field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Clearance – TS/SCI
- Certification as an CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional).
- Experience with Cloud and Data Engineering in an agile-based engineering and operations environment.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.