The Project Manager will manage 10-20 product development efforts according to systems development life cycle in conjunction with Technical leads. Defines work breakdown structures. Anticipates impacts of changes and manages deadlines. Creates and implements project definitions, schedules, and objectives for multiple projects. Gains concurrence, approval, and consensus from stakeholders. Point of contact for customer. Manages schedules and deliverables. The individual needs to be self-motivated, a team player, and able to work several high priority tasks concurrently. Initiative, communicating, and listening are important to the success of this position.
-Communication/Collaboration with team and customer
-Understanding, interpreting, and prioritizing requirements
-Project scheduling and tracking deadlines
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Work across organizations (infrastructure, directory services, security, etc) to request support for the virtual desktop infrastructure and track through completion.
- Work with customer PMO to provide project status updates, attend meetings for potential new projects for vetting.
- Liaise with mission customers and management re-hardening requirements, performance, and access.
- Attend regular meetings for coordination of tasks and provide weekly status report/accomplishments are required
- Manage and maintain two websites by providing updates to some of the following:
- ? Known issues
- User communications
- Support tickets
- User Follow-up
- Coordinate approvals for privileged access users
- Change management, to include:
- Baseline configuration management
- Application management
- OCD/RFC approvals -
- Author and disseminate user communications
- Update database to manage security groups for access to VDI
- Manage and maintain JIRA, configuration management tool
- Manage and maintain Confluence, project tracking sheets
- Maintain document repository
- IAVA database tracking
Customer Required Capabilities Include:
- Shall assist Government Program Managers who are managing specific programs at the TTO level.
- Assists the Government Program Managers with the management, administrative and technical oversight of the specific program and serve as primary interface between the Contractor an the Government Program Manager.
- Shall possess current knowledge of all work in progress under the specific Program and capable of discussing items or issues for the Program.
- It is possible that the individual may be required to be certified in operating systems and to obtain a DOD 8570 certification, dependent upon customer decisions.
Required Education & Related Experience:
- Either a Bachelor’s or equivalent experience 10 years Plus , Associate’s plus 7 years, OR H.S./GED plus 9 years
- 9 years
- Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.