Job Title: Automation Test Engineer
Job Description: Develops and executes manual and automated test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that web-based application meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
· Document test plans, test scenarios and test scripts.
· Execute test scripts and fully document all defects.
· Work with development team to resolve defects
· Interface with development team to understand requirements and improve SW test effectiveness.
· Actively participate in developing & improving existing testing scenarios and test cases.
· Able to successfully deliver solutions on various levels of Client / Server and web-based applications with expertise in both Manual and Automation Testing skills.
· Able to adapt to Agile Scrum Software Development methodologies with a cross-functional team approach.
· Able to Analyze Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, and Design Documentations, Test Strategies, Test Plans,and User Acceptance Criteria and contributed to Static Testing.
· Able to create and organizing, Test Plans, Test Sets, Tests and Test Executions in Jenkins.
· Able to run automated Smoke Testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Functional Testing, , Front-end, and Back-end testing scenarios
· Able to create and maintain System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, API Testing, Data-Driven testing scenarios.
· Build Automation using Katalon tool with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber / Gherkin, REST Assured Frameworks and libraries to design complete Test Automation Suites using Java Programming Language.
Qualifications and skills:
· 3 years of experience testing web-based applications.
· Knowledge and experience in Continuous Development / Continuous Integration using Jenkins jobs
· Knowledge of test processes and test case development
· Experience documenting test plans and test scripts.
· Experience in Agile development methodology.
· Knowledge of Java based development tools a plus.
· Ability to work with a diverse team - must be a team player.
· Keen attention to details and accuracy.
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time (multi-tasking capabilities).
· Knowledge and experience with Section 508 testing experience is a plus.
Clearance: The candidate must also be able to pass a security background check, including a credit check. The clearance is a Public Trust level. The candidate must have a two-year residency requirement immediately preceding hire date. Candidate must have Green Card or Citizen.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline. 4 years of experience can replace a completed degree.