SAIC is seeking a Ground Systems Engineer to work in a Program Office. This position is located in Chantilly, Virginia and requires an active TS/SCI with Poly to start.
The qualified candidate should be familiar with space systems ground segment acquisitions and related Operations & Maintenance (O&M).
The successful candidate will provide direct support for major program acquisitions and their related O&M contract.
This program procures satellite vehicles with associated ground segments. The ground segment consists of ground command and control (C2) software and hardware, and includes Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) and networks. The individual will provide primary support to the integration branch.
Activities leverage understanding of full life-cycle system support from procurement to O&M, including requirements analysis, requirements tracking, system design and development through system test, delivery, installation, and sell-off.
This position is focused on integration of hardware and software, testing, analysis, and requirements verification. Additionally, the position involves contractual support requiring technical evaluations of proposals, contract execution and coordination with external offices.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Experience in test validation and verification activities
- Experience delivering integrated software and hardware
- Experience in Risk Management Process
- Experience with DOORS
- CSEP and or PMP certifications