Graphic Packaging International
full-time part-time employee contract
FULL-TIME $26/hr Duties include:
- Understand and comply with plant and maintenance department rules, regulations, and procedures
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly and operate efficiently.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Use tools ranging from hand and power tools, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Dismantle devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, forklifts, hand tools, and power tools.
- Plan and lay out repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams.
- Effectively and efficiently submit part orders and repair reports.
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment. REM-04 WS-04 Schedule Shift start: 3:00PM or 11:00PM Shift length: 8 hours 2nd shift is Monday - Friday 3 pm-11pm with overtime on Saturday. 3rd Shift is Sunday-Thursday 11 pm-7 am with overtime on Friday. Benefits Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days Paid time off 401(k) plan Qualifications Must pass drug screen Must pass background check Can lift 60 lbs Must be at least 18+ years old Must have electrical and industrial maintenance experience. About Graphic Packaging International Graphic Packaging International is committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, they are a leading global provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies. They strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in their industry and in the communities where they operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. They are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make their company successful.