full-time part-time employee contract
Repair Table Operator
FULL-TIME $13/hr We are hiring for 1st shift and 2nd shift. The position starts at $13.00 per hour. Depending an individual's learning curve this role will move to a piece-rate pay system within 5 weeks in which the employee will make between 17.00-28.00 dollars an hour. 1. Operates repair equipment per standard operating procedures.
2. Meets production quotas within a reasonable training/retraining time period.
3. Ensures Housekeeping of equipment and surrounding area is acceptable per standard operating procedure.
4. Follows safety standard operating procedures and maintain proper use of all personal protective equipment at all time of operation.
5. Generate accurate production reporting for the supervisor.
6. Maintains possession and good condition of assigned tools and nails.
7. Alerts supervisor of potential maintenance and/or safety concerns.
8. Receives and follows designated job processes and safety training.
9. Performs assigned preventive maintenance of equipment. REM-03 WS-03 Schedule Shift start: 5:00AM or 2:00PM Shift length: 8 hours Monday - Friday 1st shift repairman 5am-130pm and 2pm to 10:30pm Benefits Health, vision insurance - available after 90 days Paid time off 401(k) plan Qualifications Can lift 50 lbs Must be at least 18+ years old About Millwood Millwood Inc. designs, recommends and provides unit load products and services previously unavailable to customers that ensures a safe, cost-effective distribution of customer products and do so with integrity and character for our business and community.