full-time part-time employee contract
FULL-TIME $15/hr The starting hourly wage is between $15.00 - $16.00 depending on experience. Receives, stores, and distributes material and products within establishments by performing the duties provided below but are not limited to the following:
• Reads work order, or shipping order to determine materials to be pulled, processed and shipped to fill orders
• Inspects and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
• Marks materials with identifying information
• Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
• Drives fork truck, side loader, order picker, or a forklift to transport stored items within the warehouse REM-01 WS-01 Schedule Shift start: 9:00AM or 11:00AM Shift length: 8 - 12 hours Monday - Friday Benefits Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days Paid time off 401(k) plan Qualifications Must pass drug screen Must pass background check Can lift 75 lbs Must be at least 18+ years old inventory management and 5 years of leadership experience whether in a team lead role or supervisor About TW Metals TW Metals (TW), an O'Neal Industries affiliate company, is a full-line specialty metals distributor serving customers worldwide. Headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, TW offers customers tube, pipe, bar, sheet, plate and extrusions in stainless, aluminum, nickel, titanium and other high-value alloys. In addition to distributing special metals, TW partners with its customers to provide innovative supply chain solutions, streamlining and customizing programs to suit specific production needs.