Graphic Packaging International
full-time part-time employee contract
FULL-TIME $35/hr Starting pay range of $25.00 to $35.00/hour plus shift differential and progressive pay increases.Responsible for safely and efficiently performing maintenance on plant equipment. JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Understand and comply with plant and maintenance department rules, regulations, and procedures
- Performs mechanical and electrical troubleshooting on plant equipment
- Performs preventive maintenance and inspections on plant equipment
- Performs major and minor equipment rebuilds as needed
- Uses machine shop equipment (mill, lathe, drill press, band saw, welder) to fabricate metal parts
- Installs electrical circuits for equipment repair or modification
- Assists with special projects as directed by RCM Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
- Installs or repairs machine guards and safety equipment
- Maintains good housekeeping in plant maintenance areas
- Performs maintenance to buildings and grounds as required
- Handle and prioritize multiple tasks, read printing schedule, read status of current jobs
- Accurately complete all paperwork, including quality checks and production reports
- Use computer to find information on upcoming jobs, lookup tooling locations, input production data
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to all GMP, safety, food safety, SQF, HACCP and food defense procedures (Training will be provided) REM-04 WS-04 WS-LC Schedule Shift start: 6:00PM Shift length: 6 - 6 hours 4 days/week Benefits Health, dental, vision insurance Paid time off 401(k) plan Qualifications Must pass drug screen Must pass background check Must be at least 18+ years old At least 4 years hands on experience in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair of high speed equipment.
Basic working knowledge of machine tools: drill presses, welders, grinders.
Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office
Must have own tools needed to make mechanical and/or electrical repairs
Printing industry experience a plus About Graphic Packaging International Graphic Packaging International is committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, they are a leading global provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies. They strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in their industry and in the communities where they operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. They are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make their company successful.