full-time part-time employee contract
FULL-TIME $14.63/hr Job responsibilities:
• Ensuring that the machine is set to run within the company specification for the assigned item.
• Limit overfill, and packaging material waste to specified standard.
• Keeping accurate downtime records.
• Communicate with others regarding product changes.
• Must be proficient at verifying and documenting Centerlines
• Must be able to operate computerized controls and pinpoint mechanical problems.
• Keeps work area clean and well organized REM-03 WS-03 Schedule Shift start: 6:00AM or 2:00PM or 10:00PM Shift length: 8 hours Monday - Friday and weekends and OT when needed. Benefits Health, dental insurance Paid time off Qualifications Must pass drug screen Must pass background check Can lift 50 lbs Must be at least 18+ years old Previous machine operating experience preferred
Basic math and reading skills as well as basic mechanical skills.
Forklift experience preferred About Sun-Maid Growers Founded in 1912, Sun-Maid Growers is the world's largest marketer of raisins and other premium quality dried fruits. Sun-Maid's sales are approximately half retail consumer products and half ingredient products for items such as cereals, breads and a variety of other food products. Located in Kingsburg, California in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley's raisin producing district, Sun-Maid products are distributed throughout the United States and in more than 50 countries around the world.