NTT DATA Corporation
full-time part-time employee contract
Req ID: 100203
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Enterprise Architect to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Manage client relationship in regard to the technology of Enterprise Applications and supporting infrastructure.
• Provide technical oversight and direction to the team whose main task is to support, enhance and deliver applications in varying technologies including PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle Reporting, Oracle Datawarehouse, .net, SQL Server and many others
• Architect, Design and Deliver solutions that solves client business problems
• Responsible for driving innovation background
• Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly)
• Identifying risks and taking preventive and corrective actions as required
• Listening and understanding to client problems and concerns and taking steps to alleviate them
• Establishing and managing professional relationship with the clients, contracting office and other stakeholders
• Ensuring that the applications under support meets all the functional and non-functional requirements
• Hands-on experience in software development process (i.e. Agile, Waterfall or Iterative)
• Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
• Ability to effectively articulate and present complex solutions and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams
• Experience with product development and product management
• 15-20 years direct experience in delivering technical solutions including architecting, designing, development and maintenance in technology stack to include .net, PeopleSoft, Oracle, BI & Analytics
• 10+ years' experience in one or more of Federal Security Standards such as NIST, FISMA, FedRAMP
• Experience modernizing legacy systems and strong leadership skills\
• TOGAF and / or other related technical certifications
• Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
• Certifications such as PgMP and / or PMP
• Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
• Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or STEM field
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.