Graphic Packaging International
full-time part-time employee contract
FULL-TIME $29.91/hr - Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic circuits, conveyor systems, and production machines; using schematics, blueprints, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications to complete tasks.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions to locate sources of problems by observing mechanical/electrical machinery in operation and using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance and electrical techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Test performance of electrical, electronic, or integrated systems or equipment.
- Test performance of electrical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic multi-meters.
- Conserve maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Prepare mechanical/electrical maintenance work reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends for historical logs.
- Maintain continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. REM-04 WS-04 Schedule Shift start: 7:00PM Shift length: 12 hours 7am to 7pm, or 7pm to 7am. Schedule to work 3 shifts one week and 4 shifts the next week. Benefits Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 61 days Paid time off 401(k) plan Qualifications Must pass drug screen Must pass background check Can lift 50 lbs Must be at least 18+ years old Associates degree in Engineering Technology, Automated Systems, Electronics Electrician or equivalent.
Knowledge will include but is not limited to testing, troubleshooting, and servicing all types of electrical equipment including AC and DC drives, PLCs, and their associated control networks and I/O.
Good mechanical skills, including welding, hydraulics and pneumatics are also desired
1 year of previous experience as a Maintenance Electrician About Graphic Packaging International Graphic Packaging International is committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, they are a leading global provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies. They strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in their industry and in the communities where they operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. They are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make their company successful.