full-time part-time employee contract
PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME $13.75/hr Starting hourly wage is between $13.50 - $13.75/hour. Responsible for providing prompt and courteous customer service, stocking products on shelves, and maintaining aisles clean. Essential Functions:
- Provides prompt, courteous and friendly customer service.
- Removes boxes from pallets and places them on shelves as well as opens boxes and removes single items to re-stock shelves
- Rotates merchandise in order to make sure the product does not expire on shelves.
- Organizes and front faces items on shelves
- Perform the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations
- Assists in the review inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most recent pricing and market conditions.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets and cleaning underneath.
- Continuously reviews status of floor for safety hazards. Promptly and safely handles any spills and removes any trash such as plastic wrap, plastic ties, pieces of wood or any other trash gets immediately removed from the floor and discarded appropriately.
- Promptly informs supervisors of any low stock/out of stock merchandise. REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC Schedule Shift start: 10:00AM or 1:00PM Shift length: 5 - 8 hours 5 days/week for full-time and 3 days/week for part-time, must be available any day Benefits Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days Paid time off Qualifications Must pass drug screen Can lift 50 lbs Must be at least 18+ years old Basic math skills
Excellent communication skills
Flexible work schedule and ability to work overtime as needed
Experience working in a warehouse
Ability to work a physically demanding job About Restaurant Depot Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.