Golden State Foods
full-time part-time employee contract
City Of Industry
FULL-TIME $26/hr Maintain mechanical and electrical industrial food manufacturing equipment. Essential functions:
- Adheres to safety, food safety, quality and legal compliance.
- Performing all work in accordance with environmental, health and safety standards, rules, regulations and practices of the facility.
- Must be able to pass training/certifications as required for qualification.
- Installing, maintaining and supporting all production related equipment utilized in processing areas.
- Using a variety of test equipment, machines, hand tools and computer aided equipment.
- Responding to equipment breakdowns and production needs in an expeditious professional manner.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and diagnose equipment failures or breakdowns.
- Performing maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules, utilizing appropriate blueprints, diagrams, sketches, national codes and verbal/written instructions.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly shop and work area.
- Assisting other mechanics when performing heavy jobs.
- Repairing and maintenance of high speed packaging equipment, dismantling and assembling multiple brands of mechanical and electrical equipment, repair and replacement of defective parts, and knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- General understanding and compliance with all OSHA regulations, National Electrical Codes, State Mechanical Codes and other Plant/Facility Operational or safety procedures.
- Ability to comply with and execute the established preventive maintenance and work order/repair program in place.
- Document completed work as required by the supervisor.
- Compliance with all other duties as assigned. LAX-03 WS-03 Schedule Shift start: 2:00PM or 9:00PM or 10:00PM Shift length: 8 hours Monday - Friday. Overtime, based on business needs Benefits Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days Paid time off Qualifications Must pass drug screen Must pass background check Can lift 30 lbs Must be at least 18+ years old At least 3 years' experience in food manufacturing.
Must possess previous experience and/or technical training in one or all of the following areas:
PLC, electrical controls and motor circuits.
Mechanical and machinist.
Refrigeration. About Golden State Foods Golden State Foods is one of the largest diversified suppliers to the foodservice industry, servicing approximately 125,000+ restaurants in more than 40 countries from its 50+ locations on five continents. Established in 1947, GSF is values-based with proven performance in superior quality, innovation, and customer service.