Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
Senior Technical Project Manager
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong management skills
• Ability to deliver per an agreed-to schedule
• Ability to adjust and problem solve when schedules/situations change
• Knowledge/experience in requirements capture, design, and decomposition
• Capability to elicit and specify stakeholder needs
• Effective verbal and written communication skills with high degree of emotional intelligence
• Able to work independently or in a team setting
• Experience in integrating multiple projects including maximizing use of resources/personnel, scheduling, and costing.
• Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and follow through
• Knowledge of ICBMs and acquisition lifecycle helpful/preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Senior skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
• Provides project direction/management to ensure successful implementation, execution, and completion of technical and/or financial tasks and milestones associated with project
• Ensures that project objectives are met or exceeded
• Ensures that project-critical resources are available and used efficiently
• Assigns and supervises personnel according to professional knowledge and experience to ensure quality deliverables in accordance with contract
• Communicates with staff to ensure understanding of project goals, milestones, deliverables, and individual’s functional responsibilities
• Evaluates progression of project milestones and budget and modifies work as applicable to ensure overall project quality, schedule and cost are being attained
• Interfaces, and as appropriate, provides project compliance and progress updates, with senior-level client/contract management
• Provides superior-level project management expertise at highest government and corporate levels
• Manages the needs of multiple stakeholders
• Leads, guides and mentors less-experienced/inexperienced team members
• Highest level of experience in integrating multiple projects including maximizing use of resources/personnel, scheduling, and costing
• BS degree in Science, Management, Business, Engineering or related field + 10 years of experience
• MS degree + 7 years of experience
• PHD +4 years of experience
• PMP or PgMP certified or equivalent as appropriate for level of appointment/profession
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Ability to receive and maintain a Top Secret Level Security Clearance
• Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.