Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Systems Engineering & Architecture Lead, Launch Enterprise SE&I to join our digital engineering team.
This position will report to the Engineering Manager and be a leader within the digital engineering team. As a key member of the digital engineering leadership team, you will develop the digital engineering environment and realize practical engineering applications by leveraging your extensive Systems Engineering and Model Based Engineering experiences. The role of the digital team is to transform the National Launch Program supporting engineering verification and mission assessment. You will use your knowledge of systems engineering processes, methods, tools, and program roles to help develop, implement, and deploy Digital Engineering solutions and services for use on the launch programs and business development initiatives. This leader will leverage experience and current relationships with mid-level to senior-level staff at ManTech’s customers to articulate design solutions and implementation approaches which are in compliance with DoD/SMC digital engineering policy. This role requires an individual with an in-depth understanding of modeling, simulation and mission analysis, combined with innovation and business skills.
Specific Duties will include
- Planning and creation of engineering models to support architecture representations, requirements development, studies and initiatives in support of program objectives
- Applying digital engineering tools and techniques to capture system functions, services, interfaces, requirements and concept of operations
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or launch provider requirements into total systems representations that address systems capabilities, performance predictions, verification/certification and mission assurance activities
- Design, developing plans, processes, procedures, functional and data requirements analysis, system analysis, documentation preparation for launch systems
- Areas of specialization include digital engineering architectures, cloud based environments, system of systems modelling environment, multi-disciplinary analysis and optimization and model based system engineering
- Establish governance-related metrics, evaluation, and oversight of results
- Digital engineering evangelist, internal and external to the company
- Master's degree in Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- 5-10 years related systems engineering experience with at least 3-5 years of experience with Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) or Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) processes
- 3-5 years of experience with model-based systems engineering (MBSE)
- Hands-on experience with modeling and simulation, visualization and analytics, and collaboration tools
- Knowledge and understanding of systems engineering standards such as INCOSE, OMG
- Strong technical SME with development, security and operations experience focused on SysML/UML, XML/XPath
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional planning, coordination and task execution situations involving full spectrum of systems engineering and integration activities.
- Experience in performing analysis, design, development and implementation of diverse, enterprise-wide processes and implementation of Agile approaches in application systems
- Experience in driving both external and internal engagements; demos based on use cases that move innovation from idea/concept phase to prototype development
- Detailed knowledge of federal and industry best practices, policies, and market trends.
- PhD in Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- INCOSE Certified Systems Engineer Professional (CSEP)
- OMG Certified System Modeling Professional Fundamental
- Advise the business leaders (i.e., sector presidents, Division Managers, and Program Managers) on emerging trends in digital engineering, recommending investments that increase our scale, capacity and ability to deliver enduring solutions to our customers
- Analyze and provide guidance on industry / government trends and strategic opportunities, positioning ManTech to be the fastest growing digital engineering capability provider within our key markets
- Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to both internal and external customers
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to assist the sales team and business groups with requests for quotes / information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present in a group setting; ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers, including conceptual design and white boarding sessions
- Projects a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions
- Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to interact effectively with senior managers and C-level executives
- Must have Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for up to 50% of the time.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.