Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CNO Developer to join our team in Hanover, MD
Responsibility include, but are not limited too:
- Assists with development of hardware or software based CNO capabilities.
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as C, Assembly, and Python.
- Additional knowledge of security concepts and networks are applied in daily tasks.
- Tasks may include research, development, testing, and documentation.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Assist with designing, developing, documenting, testing and debugging applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions
- Unix/Linux development experience
- Windows development experience (Visual Studio)
- Strong C programming skills
- Python development experience
- CNO background
- Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience
- Embedded systems development experience
- Understand assembly programming concepts (PowerPc preferred, but x86 accepted)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related and zero to 2 years of experience minimum with 6 months experience in technology related to this platform.
- Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Mobile experience
- Networking experience
- Debugging Windows programs (windbg)
- makefile experience
- Microservice architecture knowledge
- RabbitMQ experience / Message exchange knowledge
- Docker experience
- Backbone / Marionette experience
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
- Ability to use MS Office
- Ability to use PC
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Sedentary work
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.