Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
• 14 years of directly related ICBM experience
• 6 years of progressive responsibility providing technical leadership
• At least 3 years of supervisory experience
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge and experience in logistics or supply fields
• Ability to work in team-based setting
• Strong project management skills
• Principal skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
• Performs logistics functions to include acquisition, supply chain coordination and communication, integrated logistics support, manpower estimating, fabrication, distribution and transportation
• Provides acquisition planning, training program development and implementation, system design/engineering/integration, or test and evaluation in support of government or commercial programs
• Procures goods and services to support mission needs
• Provides program management support to include project control, project planning, and cost analysis
• Performs systems integration and requirements analysis
• Undertakes duties to administer, supervise, or perform work involving the planning, directing, or operating of rail, motor, air, or water transportation systems and service, including positions involving responsibility for operation of both transportation service and terminal facilities
• Supervises staff of logisticians and logistics specialists
• Oversees the logistics activities for a program or site
• BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or related field + 15 years of experience
• MS degree + 12 years of experience
• PHD +9 years of experience
• Certified/registered or equivalent as appropriate for level of appointment/profession
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Ability to receive and maintain a Top Secret Level Security Clearance
• Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information
• Move, Traverse
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.