A dynamic, fast-paced customer-facing supply chain is seeking an Order Fulfillment Manager to lead a team of four that managers all program order fulfillment requirements from order intake through delivery as well as ensures related contractual services levels are met.
- Supervises and coordinates all activities of the Order Fulfillment Team from customer order receipt and data entry through to customer order delivery.
- Coordinates with cross-functional groups to process all customer orders within contractual requirements. Tracks compliance and performance of the order fulfillment operation against contractual SLAs.
- Finds innovative solutions to increase efficiencies; Works with the Management team to enhance the program’s supply chain tools, process, and reporting.
- Generates internal and customer facing reporting related to customer order fulfillment, volumes, trends, and backorders.
- Perform quality assessments of GDIT and customer systems to ensure the disparate systems order fulfillment statuses are aligned.
- Monitors open orders to ensure that older orders are being prioritized through the entire order cycle (from approval to fulfillment)
- Analyzes standard contractual document, customer usage data, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts.
- Coordinate with Procurement Team to ensure stock is delivered on schedule. Generates material purchase requisitions to support customer order fulfillment.
- Responsible for the goal setting, training, and development of employees
- Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- BA/BS in a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of experience with customer order management and fulfillment; experience within a distribution center operation is a plus.
- 3+ years as a people supervisor; leading, training, and managing a team
- Experience using ERP, CRM, WMS, or similar applications
- Active Secret clearance or ability to obtain one
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.