Program Planning & Control Analyst
KBR is seeking a Program Planning and Cost Control Analyst to join our team supporting the Engineering Group of a growing company with a great culture. Position located in our Jacksonville, FL office.
- Track Government funding provided by multiple customers; tracking will be at the Contract, Task Order and Project level; manage man-hours, material, ODCs, and travel expenses to ensure that funding is managed accurately and appropriately.
- Ensure that all travel is planned, coordinated, approved, executed, and reported within the guidance and regulations set forth by contract and the FAR.
- Use contract award and/or contract modification data to create project budgets.
- Responsible for development and maintenance for Project Setup
- Coordinate, prepare, and submit contract deliverables in a timely manner.
- Create management/financial reports in accordance with customer-define format.
- Track revenue, monitor direct and indirect expenses, calculate profit, establish burn-rates, and to provide ideas/solutions to PM’s and Project Leads. Advise Contracts when to submit Limitation of Funds letters. Develop and maintain Estimates to Complete (EAC’s) across various projects (Cost-Type, T&M, Fixed Price, etc.)
- Participates in the preparation and review of on contract cost proposals and contract modifications.
- Develop and monitor Annual Operating Plans of assigned contracts and provide variance commentary.
- Provide financial data and commentary for quarter and/or annual Program Management Reviews
- Ensure accuracy of invoices prior to submission.
- Work with billings on unbilled status ensuring timely payment of invoices
- Reconcile CostPoint and Task Order/Project data.
- Work daily with the KBR Program Managers ensuring all working tasks have appropriate funding allocations to reach program goals and deliverables for KBR, subcontractor, and vendor labor and non-labor expenses
- Prepare monthly cost reports
- Prepare monthly subcontract analysis, accruals and process subcontractor invoices for payment.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as FAR, SOX, CAS and other government regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field and 2+ years related experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain a clearance required.
- Experience working in a government contracting environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Outlook and Excel.
- Costpoint/COGNOS/Deltek experience.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.