The Senior Business Analyst is part of the contract's Project Management Services team and shall support project teams and system owners by identifying and documenting business needs, supporting research and analysis of business options, ensuring solutions meet business needs, and assisting owners with acceptance testing.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain project concept definition and analysis artifacts to include business needs statements, market research, non-technical alternative analysis, cost benefit analysis, feasibility analyses, and CONOPS.
- Coordinate closely with system owners and stakeholders to determine business requirements and high level system requirements.
- Assist project managers in assessing project status and readiness for project transition into each new phase including coordination for transition to O&M.
- Develop product roadmap and assess issues in integration of projects.
- Participate in project meetings to ensure projects are on track to meet business, technical, and security requirements.
- Coordinate with system owners and others to identify and develop testing approaches, test plans, and schedules for User Acceptance Testing and system acceptance, and arrange for Agency users to participate in testing.
- Develop technical documentation to support projects.
- Document and manage external communication plans, memos, and tools. Assist the agency in communicating and coordinating changes and project status to end users.
- 5 or more years of relevant project management experience.
- Ability to develop technical cybersecurity documentation.
Certification Requirement: Industry standard cybersecurity certification, e.g. Security+, CAP, CISSP, CISM and/or business certifications such as CBAP, PBA, IIBA (ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, AAC) CFLBA, or CPRE preferred.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
Clearance Requirement: Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.