full-time part-time employee contract
Occupational Therapist– Skilled Nursing
Skilled Nursing Facilities in Hayward, CA are looking for energetic Occupational Therapists to join their team for a 13-week travel assignment with the possibility to extend. Occupational therapists who work for Preferred take pride in helping their patients improve daily living and working activities and show up every day knowing they’re needed. A traveler is meant to be provided with opportunities to expand their horizons while continuing their career with the Preferred experience.
Still want to hear more? Ask us about our positions and start dates across the nation! For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today.
• Active OT State License
• Current CPR/BLS Certification
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
• Assess the functional needs and sets appropriate goals for the patient.
• Reassesses patient functional needs and adjusts care plan as indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
• Documents evaluations and treatment goals and plans. (Mostly Hands)
• Utilize resources and materials in an efficient and safe manner.
• Performs all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.