full-time part-time employee contract
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs. Follows ACR practice guidelines and safety standards for MRI. Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to unit personnel and assures current standards of practice for the unit. Provides shift leadership and support to the Imaging staff.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* Two years of experience performing MRI Tech duties/responsibilities
* Previous leadership experience, preferred
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Associate's Degree strongly preferred
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* For entities with shortages of qualified personnel, must be obtained within one year of hire; otherwise is required: Registered Technologist, Radiology, Magnetic Resonance Imaging - R. T. (R)(MR)(ARRT)
* Current Basic Life Support certification required from American Heart Association
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.