full-time part-time employee contract
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Perform respiratory procedures under physician direction in all patient areas. Responsible for patient assessments, care plans, plan implementation and evaluation and revision of therapy plan as needed. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure the most effective and efficient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Utilizes knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care. Supports the organization vision and mission and practices performance improvement techniques to assure the delivery of the most effective patient care.
What You Bring/Job Requirements *Qualified external applicants eligible for a $15,000 sign on bonus! Cannot be a current or recent Centura employee to qualify. Minimum of 1 year experience required.*
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* 1 year of respiratory therapy experience, preferred.
* Prior use of electronic medical records (EMR), preferred.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree, preferred.
* Completion of an accredited Respiratory Therapy Education Program, i.e. CoARC, JRCRTE, or CAAHEP required.
* Current credential of CRT or RRT required.
* Current state Respiratory Therapist Licensure (RTL) in applicable state of employment required.
* Current BLS certification through American Heart Association required.
* Current ACLS certification form American Heart Association upon hire or obtain within 6 months of hire (for locations in Kansas, ACLS is required within 1 year of hire/transfer date).
* Current PALS certification upon hire or obtain within 6 months of hire for Avista, Castle Rock, Littleton, Parker,St. Anthony North Health Campus, St. Francis Medical Center, St. Mary Corwin, St. Thomas More, Porter, Mercy, Longmont; AND Current NRP certification upon hire or obtain within 6 months of hire for Avista, Castle Rock
Schedule: 3- 12hr shifts (0615-1845), no weekends, no holidays. Occasional meetings on off scheduled days.
Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality
St. Anthony Hospital, located in Lakewood, Colorado, is a Level I Trauma Center with four trauma rooms including the T-10 room, a dedicated field-to-surgery suite ready 24/7 for trauma surgeons and specially trained teams who provide life-saving care to the most severely ill and injured patients. St. Anthony proudly provides a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding region with a state-of-the-art medical campus and Flight for Life. We're also proud to be the recipient of numerous awards, certifications and accreditations from the American Heart Association; Chest Pain Center (CPC); American College of Cardiology; The Joint Commission's National Quality Approval; Healthgrades; the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award; NAPBC Accreditation; American College of Radiology and many others. The St. Anthony Medical Campus in Lakewood combines our heritage of expert care with the latest in technology and innovation. If you're looking to be part of a fast-paced environment where you can practice to the top of your profession in trauma, cardiology, stroke, neurosciences, breast imaging, cancer/oncology care, surgery and more, we invite you to apply.