HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
full-time part-time employee contract
Description SHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-timeDo you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Manager - Cardiopulmonary to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood– Kingwood, Texas
Manager – Cardiopulmonary (RRT)
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a 439-bed acute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area’s only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children’s Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area’s only pediatric emergency department.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What will you do in the role?
• You will be responsible for the management of the Respiratory personnel in the performance of respiratory and cardiac procedures according to hospital policies and procedures.
• You will consult with and advise the Medical Staff, Medical Director, Respiratory Staff, and Cardiopulmonary Staff concerning the respiratory/cardiopulmonary care services.
• You will bring a team approach to the department and work closely with other departments in the hospital.
• Graduate from an accredited program for Respiratory Care is required. Bachelor’s Degree is required.
What qualifications you will need:
• Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) is required.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in an acute care setting is required. Candidate must have Critical Care experience. 1 year of Manager Experience is preferred.
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support course (BLS or BCLS) and certification is required.
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support course (ALS or ACLS) and certification is required.
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Life Support course (PLS or PCLS) and certification is required.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.