full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The client is looking for the Trade Support Analyst to have at least 3 years experience coming from a Hedge Fund, Investment Bank or other Financial Services Firm.
* Strong knowledge of equity markets, order types and relevant experience in production application support environment
* Working experience in supporting trading applications in as many of the following products as possible: Equities, Futures, Derivatives
* Experience in working with Traders, Finance and other groups to resolve various issues affecting PnL
* Working experience in UNIX/LINUX, SQL
* Knowledge of FIX protocol is a strong plus
The Firm is a leading Investment Bank who have a large global presence.
* Compensation is based upon experience and is competitive
* No sponsorship available for this position
* Remote until further notice