full-time part-time employee contract
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This position will be responsible for testing front end and back end of the applications supporting Markets business. It is hands on position, you will be required to provide test strategy, test estimation, write and execute test cases, build test automation.
* Experience working with Capital Markets products - Equities, Fixed Income - Outrights, Derivatives, Repos, Securities Lending, Securitized Products
* 10-15+ years of experience working in a role spanning from Front office to Back office
* Experience working with Broadridge systems - Finpro/ BPS/ Impact, Collateral management, Margining
* QA coordinator/ Manager and proven track record of stakeholder engagement and management
* Hands on experience in Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Execution and Defect Management
* Strong understanding of QA methodologies and SDLC (Agile and Waterfall)
* Hands on experience in creating and executing test scenarios, test cases, functional testing, regression testing, data driven testing
* Strong understanding of SQL concepts - in Oracle, SQL Server databases
* Must have worked with testing tools such as JIRA, Test Rail, TestNG etc…
* Automation experience Java, Selenium, Maven, IntelliJ Idea
Leading Financial Services Firm.Competitive compensation based on experience.